PasswordPocket offers the ability to import external credentials and supports major browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari), password managers (1Password, LastPass), and Standard format (.CSV) for credential exports.
Before using this feature, users need to export their stored account usernames and passwords from the respective browsers or password managers.
Chrome browser > Click on your account in the top right corner > Click the "Key icon" > Settings > Click the the "Download file" in "Export passwords" tab > Enter your Chrome password
In the desktop version of the 1Password app > Click on the three dots "⋮" at the top of the sidebar > Export > Choose the accounts you want to export > Enter your password > Select "CSV" as the export file format > Export data.
PasswordPocket import external account steps:
Step 1 - Open PasswordPocket extension
Step 2 - Go to Setting
Step 3 - Import Login
Step 4 - Choose the import source
Step 5 - Select the CSV file you want to import
Step 6 - Click "Confirm" to start the import process
Step 7 - Import successful
＊Imported data will be integrated with the existing data in PasswordPocket, so there's no need to worry about data loss during restoration.
＊If the import source you want is not available in the options, you can use the universal format (.CSV) file for importing. The file format is explained as follows:
- The first line contains column names: name, url, username, password
- Starting from the second line, each line represents an account with four fields in this order:
- The first field is the name you give to the account, with a maximum length of 64 characters.
- The second field is the URL, with a maximum length of 128 characters.
- The third field is the username, with a maximum length of 255 characters.
- The fourth field is the password, with a maximum length of 239 characters.
- Below is an example of a universal format file:
Download CSV. sample file